Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Piggies Got Painted

Today I took Madison to get a pedicure. She waltzed back to the pedicure area, took her sock and shoes off, pulled up her pants and hopped into the chair by herself. All the other customers were oohing and aahing over her. She loved it! She soaked her feet (the water changed colors) and then they filed her nails. The rubbed hot stones on her legs and feet and then wrapped her legs in warm, wet towels. She kept looking at me with the biggest grin on her face. She thought she was so cool. The Vietnamese women kept speaking Vietnamese and Maddie asked me, "Why do these ladies keep talking Spanish?" She also said, "I can say my colors in Spanish." (I was surprised to hear that - yet another thing she learned at school, no doubt). When we got ready to leave she gave the lady a tip and told her, "Thank you very much. I loved it!" Here is the finished product - they painted little white flowers on them:

3 comments:

Laura said...

She's the bee's knees. I thought we were off the pink?

Nikki said...

For now we are back to pink, but it could change at any moment.

Laura said...

Have a safe trip! Enjoy Disneyworld.