Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dog Poop and Jam Sandwiches

Maddie has a thing with dog poop. If there is even one turd on the ground she says, "Mom, there is dog poop everywhere!" She said this to me on Sunday while I was painting and asked if she could pick it up. Of course I said yes. She got Gabe to hold the plastic bag and she shoveled pile after pile of dog poop into the bag. I don't think Gabe was too thrilled with this, but he went along with it anyway.


This morning the kids came running happily (this is the key word) into my room. Maddie immediately wanted breakfast. I told her I would be in the kitchen in a few minutes. Not even five minutes later this is what I walked into.She made herself...
and Gabe...a jam sandwich (we're out of peanut butter) for breakfast.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

OMG! That first picture is hilarious.