Friday, August 21, 2009

Lunch

I realize I have posted more in the last 9 hours than I did in the entire last month. Bear with me, there is a lot going on today. A lot of information to share - two first days of school and a birthday.

Maddie is home now. As soon as they both got home they ate the rest of their lunches. The first thing Maddie said was, "Mommy, did you know that in the cafeteria there is a little window and they give you food on a little tray and you take it to your table and eat it. Then when you're done you throw it in the garbage. I threw my spoon away, but they got it out." She said she tried to tell the teacher that she had her lunch in her locker, but she just couldn't tell her. It was so funny listening to her talk about the cool little food window. She said she had cake, a taco and corn.

From what she has told me it sounds like she had a great time and absolutely loved it.

No comments: