Friday, July 11, 2008

Gabe

Just wanted to tell a few cute stories about Gabe.

Yesterday he had chicken nuggets for lunch and I had set them in front of him, but when I went to pinch them up they were too hot so I pulled them away. He got mad and held his hand out and said, "Chicken, chicken, chicken!" I hadn't said anything about the chicken so he spontaneously came up with it. It doesn't sound that funny now that I type it out, but Maddie and I laughed so hard.

This morning he woke up a little early. He's been sleeping until 9 the last few mornings so he came and got in bed with me. I told him I had a spot for him and he got under the covers and snuggled up to me with his back against me. Then he turned around to face me, looked me straight in the eye and said, "Kiss me!" It was so cute.

No comments: