Sunday, December 30, 2007

Lazy Days

There's not been much going on here. We took all of our Christmas stuff down yesterday and now it looks like we just moved in. All of my shelves and my mantle are bare. I was glad to get the tree down though so I could see out my front window again.

Gabe is now taking naps again (well, he is today). He's also talking a lot more. Today he handed me a plastic candy cane filled with m&m's and said, "eat". He is getting it little by little.

I have been sick since last night. It is either the flu or food poisoning. We're not quite sure. I ate some toast and am starting to feel a little better. Madison has been talking about calling the doctors all afternoon and then just came over to me and introduced me to Mrs. Marsh and Mrs. Dennis, the doctors. She told me they're going to take care of me (which Dave has been doing a great job of, by the way). She has such a wonderful imagination. I hear her talking to her "friends" or "children" all the time.

That's about it for now.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Feel better!

Nikki said...

Thanks. I am. Now I just need to get rid of my headache.