Friday, January 11, 2008

Row, row, row your boat, E-I-E-I-O

I'm happy to report that Gabe now stays in his bed. I put him down for a nap yesterday and he stayed in bed and he doesn't wake me up by banging on the door anymore. This morning I was awakened by a tiny voice singing first The ABC Song and then Row, Row, Row Your Boat - EIEIO.

When I first heard The ABC Song I thought it was Maddie singing, so I stayed in bed for a little while longer. After I heard the voice say, "Row, row, row your boat, E-I-E-I-O." I had a feeling it wasn't her. I got up out of bed and went in her room and she was still sleeping sound. I opened Gabe's door and there he was sitting in his bed singing away. It was so cute. When he saw me come in he said, "Hi Mama!"

I love hearing him talk.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Yay! Good to hear.

Nancy and Rick said...

We in Blissfield think that you make this stuff up, ha ha.

Laura said...

You know.... twice I'm told he said my name in my presence, and twice I missed it...
; - )

Nikki said...

Today when he got out of the bath he sang, "Twinkle, twinkle, little star, how I wonder what you are." Dave heard it too, so I'm not making this stuff up.