Saturday, February 9, 2008

Gabie went pee on the potty!

Yay!!! Gabie went pee on the potty! He got his diaper changed and decided he no longer wanted to wear a diaper. He took it off himself and would not let us put another one on so Maddie went and got him some big boy pants. He put on the Lightning McQueen underpants and thought he was so cool.

We weren't quite prepared for this. We weren't going to start trying until after Easter. I had to go to Target and I got these:
We had this from when Maddie was potty trained. It worked then and he seems to be pretty interested in it now.
I think (hope) that we are now prepared. I'm a little nervous about this, but am going to try and stand my ground. We put him to bed without a bottle tonight and I put a waterproof sheet underneath of him. I know I'll probably be up all night though. Wish me luck!

No comments: