Saturday, February 2, 2008

Gabie got new shoes!

Our Kmart turned into a Sears Essentials and now recently has turned into an all out Sears store. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! They have a whole Lands End Department and it's so nice and clean.

I went to Sears tonight because our box fan (aka sound maker) gave out and we needed a new one. Also, Dave's slippers went missing (were stolen by some baby thieves), so he needed new ones.

While I was in the shoe department I came across these.

I brought them home and showed them to Gabe and he squealed with joy! It was so funny. He immediately tried them on and then kept pulling his pant legs up to look at them. I said, "It's Lightning McQueen!" and he repeated, "Lightning McQueen!" while he was running from the foyer to the front room to the kitchen to the living room and back to the foyer again. He didn't want to take them off when he went to bed, but got distracted by a baba.

No comments: