Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's Been A While...

Ok, so it has been quite a while since I posted anything. I'm not sure what happened. Laura stopped posting and I guess I did too. Oh well. Here I am now.

Dave has been out of town the past few days. When he is away Maddie gets to sleep with Mommy. I know this creates problems, but we both just love it so much and it's not like she's going to want to sleep with me forever. Well, Gabe realized that Maddie was sleeping with Mommy and he decided he was going to sleep with Mommy too. They did go to sleep though. Here are some pictures.
They were so cute cuddling up together I couldn't not take a picture of them.

This morning when Gabe woke up him and I went in his room and laid in his bed for a while. He was very alert and focused on me while I was talking to him. This was our dialog.

Me: What is your name? (no gestures at all)

He paused and looked at me for a minute and then...

Gabe: Gabe

Me: What's your sister's name?

Gabe: Maddie

Me: Who am I?

Gabe: Mama

Me: Put your hands on your head.

Gabe put his hands on his head.

Me: Rub your belly.

Gabe rubbed his belly and laughed.

We played and sang songs for about 45 minutes. It was SO great!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Awwww. Sleeping babies!