Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Time Flies...When You're Busy!

I can't believe the last time I posted was on the 19th. It has been a little busy here. Dave came home Friday night and returned again on Sunday night. He made the trip safely and is already a third of the way done with his week. This week he has to stay until Saturday afternoon and will go back again on Monday.

We have basically been doing or normal weekly schedule. Tuesday is the only day in our school week that we don't have to do anything after school. It worked out nicely that I got sick last night and all I had to do today was drive Maddie to school, help out in her classroom and then pick Gabe up from school. After we came home I got in bed and have only gotten up to moderate a few tiffs between the kids and to feed them. They have actually done pretty well and came to check on me a few times. I hope I feel better tomorrow though.

No comments: