Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fun at the Circus

We got to go to the circus last night and had SOOOO much fun! Maddie's favorite act was the sway poles and Gabe's favorite was the dog act. Maddie stopped and thanked me several times during the show and then this morning as soon as she got up she thanked me again. Here are some pictures:

This is Bello. He was in a lot of the acts. He is in love with the sway pole girl.

Gabe clapping.

Maddie and I.

Daddy and Gabe watching the sway pole act.

Maddie watching the sway pole act. She was so scared someone was going to fall. She kept hiding her face in my arm.

The sway pole girl on the say pole.

Right before intermission there was a clown act and some ticket holders got to ride around in little trains. At the end there was a huge explosion of confetti and Maddie and Gabe had a blast trying to catch it.

Maddie and Gabe trying to catch more confetti.

The tight rope act.

The Tiger act. There were a couple of times when I thought the Tigers were going to attack.

Dave and Gabie having fun at the circus.

We had such a good time. I'm sure the kids will be talking about it for a long time.

No comments: