Monday, November 24, 2008

Last Drawing Class

Saturday was my last drawing class. I really did enjoy it and when I look back at my drawing at the beginning of the class I really have improved. I'll do a side by side comparison at the end of this post. Here are some of my drawings from the last two weeks.

The drawing above is supposed to be the girl in the picture below. I realize she looks nothing like her. For some reason, all of my portrait drawings look like they could be brother and sister no matter what they really look like.
Below are some noses, eyes and lips.

This guy was our final drawing. Below is what he really looks like.

Finally, below is my first drawing in class.


and here is the last drawing again.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow, it's really amazing to see your progression.

Good job!