Monday, November 3, 2008

Introducing Ornamental Twist Invitations!

As most of you already know, I have decided to start my own custom invitation company called Ornamental Twist Invitations. I have been working on my website for the past couple of weeks and it went live Saturday night. I only have content on a few pages right now, but I'm hoping that by the end of next week I should have it all done. Make sure you check it out.

I had to put invitations in the domain name for search engine optimization purposes, but I will do more than invitations. The list is long, but will include, invitations, announcements, seating charts, table numbers, tent cards, business cards, mommy calling cards, possibly web design. I'm sure I'm leaving a few things out.

I don't know. We'll see how it goes. I actually have some follow through with this one, so maybe that is a good sign. Only time will tell.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations! I looked at it last night (parental tip), and it's awesome.

Nikki said...

Thanks. Now, I just have to get my portfolio together.

Laura said...

Do. I'll spread your link.

Post on class progress too! I hope you're finding it inspiring.