Friday, September 21, 2007

Do People Really Do This?

I was on MSN today and read an article about fun ways to exercise. Now, cardio salsa I can understand. Shaking your booty to festive music and learning fast paced choreography sounds like fun. I can even appreciate belly dancing and cardio striptease - maybe I'll learn a thing or two to impress my DH. But, do people really install poles in their homes so they can do pole dancing as an exercise? This woman did and it is pretty amazing stuff. I can see how it would be good exercise.



Then again, maybe I'm naive.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, yes, yes people do.

There's also such a thing as a sport corset.
http://blog.iblamethepatriarchy.com/2006/08/26/sports-and-corsetry/

Nikki said...

I saw that. Pretty funny. I can't believe there is a market for something like that. Maybe it's for the girls with the big "girls". I wouldn't really know anything about that.