Thursday, November 1, 2007

If I Were A Butterfly...

Madison came in today and wanted me to sing her the words to the song, "If I Were A Butterfly", but I didn't know the words so I looked it up on YouTube and this is what came up:

When she saw the video she started singing and doing all the movements. It was cute! Here she is:



Here are the lyrics:

If I Were a Butterfly

If I were a butterfly, I’d thank You
Lord for giving me wings.
And If I were a robin in a tree
I’d thank You Lord that I could sing.
And if I were a fish in the sea,
I’d wiggle my tail and I’d giggle with glee
But I just thank You Father
For making me me.

Chorus:

Because You gave me a heart and
You gave me a smile.
You gave me Jesus and You
Made me Your child.
And I just thank You Father
For making me me.

If I were an elephant, I’d thank You
Lord by raising my trunk.
And If I were a kangaroo,
I’d just hop right up to You.
And if I were an octopus,
I’d thank You Lord for my good looks.
But I just thank You Father for
Making me me.

[Chorus]

If I were a wiggly worm, I’d thank
You Lord that I could squirm.
And if I were a crocodile, I’d thank
You Lord for my big smile.
And if I were a fuzzy wuzzy bear, I’d
Thank You Lord for my fuzzy wuzzy hair.
But I just thank You Father for
Making me me.

[Chorus twice]

2 comments:

Laura said...

All kinds of AWWWWWW.

Nikki said...

I know. She's is a singing fiend! She keeps coming up with all these songs.