Sunday, November 4, 2007

Remember: To Recall To The Mind With Effort

We had a great time last night at Dave's party! I was very chatty as I usually am when I've knocked a few back and when I do this I spend the next day trying to remember what really went down and hoping I didn't offend anyone.

What I remember:

1. Giving someone in our party the finger and making a raspberry with my tongue at them.
2. Trying to make an ooh shape with my lips, but not being able to because I was laughing so hard because my face hurt from smiling too much.
3. Talking to a bouncer about why the heck the guy who got kicked out didn't just go home instead of arguing about getting kicked out.
4. Doing a shot and swallowing something that was in it (an ice cube, maybe).
5. Telling my new friend, Becky, how much I love her.

No comments: