Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bad Dream

When I woke up this morning I was scared to death. I dreamed that I had a lucrative career sewing giant bedspreads. I went to school during the day and then went to the airport in the afternoon and caught a flight out to somewhere else and stayed in a hotel room. I would go to their bedspread factory and help sew these giant bedspreads and then catch a flight back home.

One day before I went to the airport I took Gabe on a play date to my old elementary school playground. We went and played with the other kids and I talked with the other moms. One of the other moms offered to watch Gabe if I needed to do anything and I took her up on it even though I didn’t know her and left.

Next thing I knew I was at the airport catching another flight out and I had never gone back to the playground to pick Gabe up. I was about to call my mom and then all of a sudden she walked up to me in the airport. I told her what happened and she told me to call my grandma to go and get him. I called my grandma and asked her to go to the playground and she said she'd call me when she had him and then hung up. A feeling of dread set in as I began to wait.

All of a sudden I was in a bathroom with Dave telling him I lost our son who had no ID on him and couldn't talk to tell anyone who he was.

Then I woke up and at first I was so scared and was trying to figure out what to do and then I realized it was a dream and I was so relieved.

No comments: