Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I don't like to go to school...

This is what came from Maddie's mouth this morning. She cried and told me she was scared of monsters at school. Ok, so now I totally know that the scared thing is just so she can get out of something. They didn't even get to have a costume party so I'm not sure why she would think there would be monsters at school. They did, however, get to pass out treats to each kid in their class.

When I got the note sent home saying please bring a treat for 14 kids last Thursday I asked Maddie, "What do you want to take for your treat?" (My mistake was asking.) She said, "I wanna take choc-it cover'd pet-zels. Ok, so we had them at Gabe's 1st birthday party last year (over a year ago) and that is what she says she wants to take. I was thinking ring pops or a candy bar. Not something that would require work. They turned out cute though. I had sent 16 so that the teachers could have one of our sophisticated savory treats, but they sent them home instead. So, as I'm waiting for Maddie to come out of class with the extra treats in my hand one of the other moms reached over to look at them and then announced to all the other moms how cool our treats were and for everybody to look. I was kind of embarrassed there, but I will definitely brag about our delicious treats here...lol. Here's a picture of them.

Also, here's some cute pictures of Gabe sleeping on the couch yesterday morning. He fell asleep while watch Disney Pixar's Cars - that's criminal!

No comments: