Monday, October 1, 2007

I think I watch too much TV

Here's my schedule:

Sunday

Life is Wild
Desperate Housewives (don't know if I'll continue to watch)
Brothers & Sisters (LOOOOOVE IT!!!)

Monday
Aliens in America
Heroes (LOOOOOVE IT!!!)
Journeyman

Tuesday
Beauty and the Geek
The Biggest Loser
House(LOOOOOVE IT!!!)
Reaper

Wednesday
Back to You
Pushing Daisies
'Til Death(LOOOOOVE IT!!!)
Gossip Girl
Dirty Sexy Money

Thursday
Smallville
Survivor
Grey's Anatomy
Big Shots

Friday
Moonlight (This is supposed to be good for people who really liked Angel)

I know it seems like a lot, but I rarely sit down to watch TV at 8 because that is the kids bedtime. Instead we sit down about 8:30 and fast forward through commercials. Also, a lot of the shows on this list I have never seen before because they are brand new so chances are I won't continue to watch most of them.

4 comments:

Laura said...

No Office?

Laura said...

Oh, agreed, House is good. I also dig Ugly Betty, but it's hard to juggle with the Office and 30 Rock (which is also a freakin' hoot)

Hmm. I watch too much tv too.

Nikki said...

We have too many things to watch on Thursday night already. The only way I could watch Office is if I go in our bedroom and watch it real time. I would never be able to make it every week so instead we talk about renting the seasons on DVD, but never get around to it.

Laura said...

I own season two, so you can have it. I think I gave it to Mom and Dad, though. Season 1 is a half season.

It's really really funny and worth it.