Friday, October 26, 2007

Today was BooRific!

Today we went to Little Boo at the Zoo at the Toledo Zoo. We had a great time. It was supposed to be rainy, so I asked Maddie if she still wanted to go if we were going to get wet and, of course, she said yes. So we went. My in-loves went with me. We had a great time.

Yesterday we noticed Gabe was walking with a stiff leg. Then today at the zoo he started limping and wanted to be carried a lot. I was concerned so I called and got him a doctors appointment. We were there for 15 minutes and they told me Gabe may have a joint infection and Maddie (not even there to be diagnosed) has croup. There's nothing we can really do for either of them. I gave Maddie some Tylenol and we just have to watch Gabe to see if he gets a fever or is congested. If he is we will have to take him to the ER for X-rays and blood tests.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh no!!!

Hugs to both of them. Hope they feel better soon.

Nikki said...

Thanks. We think Gabe may be a faker since he seems totally fine as he runs around our kitchen island.